Every beginner needs proper tools to start their makeup journey.
1. Foundation Brush – Real Techniques Stippling Brush
For that flawless finish, I recommend using a stippling brush to apply your foundation. It allows you to buff in the foundation instead of rubbing it on, creating a smooth and airbrushed finish.
2. Powder Brush – Nina Fabulos! Super Soft Powder Brushes
You need a soft powder brush to apply powder to set your makeup. This one should do the trick
3. Eyeshadow Brush – Sigma E60 Brush
Everybody needs a good eyeshadow brush to apply all that beautiful color to your eyelids
4. Blending Brush – Bdellium 776 Blending Eye Brush
A good blending brush will allow you to blend your eyeshadow so you look #flawless
5. Lip Brush – Bdellium Tools Studio 555 Retractable Lip
Instead of using lipstick right from the tube, use a lip brush to apply your lip color so you can sculpt your lip to perfection.
You’re on your way to makeup perfection!