We don’t any tangles and snatched edges. The following list are the basic items every natural haired girl need for their ‘fro.
1. Co-Wash – As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
Shampoos with sulfates are a no good as they strip essential moisture from your hair. Go with a gentle cleansing conditioner that will clean your hair and condition it at the same time.
2. Conditioner – Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Conditioner
For all the days you have no time to do a deep condish, just use this conditioner to add a quick of moisture to your hair. It contains tea-tree oil which is great for hair growth.
3. Deep Conditioner – SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque
Everyone needs to deep condition their hair at least once a week to help their hair heal, grow and strengthen. This deep conditioner is perfect for dry, brittle or damaged hair that needs some TLC.
4. Leave-in Conditioner – Cantu for Natural Hair Conditioning Creamy Hair Lotion
For your wash and go days, you need a creamy lotion to keep all things nice and soft.
5. Styling Cream/Curl Cream – Aunt Jackie’s Curl La La Defining Curl Custard
Looking for the perfect definition for your curls and coils? A good hair styler like this will do the trick.
You need an oil as part of your routine to seal in the moisture. Jojoba oil is known for as an effective hair treatment and overall moisturizer.
7. Detangling Comb – Miss Jessie’s Detangling Comb
Lastly, you need a good detangling comb to detangle all the knots and still not pull your hair out.
Stay fab and pretty!